Search This Blog

Friday, January 22, 2010

Waiting to get paid

Ever plan to do something positive for your life and for your finances and when your waiting for that check it takes longer to show up?

This is what I am going through, I made a plan three weeks ago and am waiting for my funds to arrive. This always seems to happen when I decide to make a plan. My tax lien of $250.00 is first on my list, and as soon as I get that check I am going straight to the bank and getting a money order to pay it. To help myself get there I plan to take an addressed stamped envelope.

Whenever you pay a debt, its best to pay it with a money order. Keep ALL your receipts, and even copy the envelope. I keep all mine in a binder. If anyone ever comes back to you about not receiving payment you can pull out all your copies.

Its just a way to protect yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment