Search This Blog

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Invest in a NuWave Oven

For those of you who don't know the NuWave is a convevtional oven its great and I love it. It sits on top of your counter, and its round. It comes with different level trays, an exspanion rim, and the top. It is so easy to use, and you can cook meat stright out of th freezer WITHOUT defrosting!!!!

They retail on amazon.com for about $120.00, but I found mine on craiglst for $50.00 for the ocmplete set that you see on tv. And it is so worth it.

1. cook meat straight out of the freezer, no defrosting
2. no pans to clean up
3. saving on electric bill for stove/oven use

This works well for a small family, I cooked for mine when my mother was visiting this week and I made dinners for 3 people on it.

Pork chops take 8min
steak 12 mins.
salmon 10 min
chicken 20 min
Pot roast 38 min

And you can steam vegtables, barbeque, etc. I love it so much and its simple clean up. I am often skeptical about things on info commercials but I'm tellin you its so worth the money and it works. Everything I cooked above came straight out of my deep freezer!!!

you can even make pizza in it. Imagine putting steak, baked potates and vegtables into 1 machine and it all being cooked together!!!! You will not be disapointed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment