Search This Blog

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Why am I doing this?

I cannot beleive we are four days into the new year. So, why am I creating this blog? I have decided that I am tired of debt, being held back by money and bills and I want to get things right.I know that I have great ideas but I need to put things into action (the part i lack on.)So my goal for this year?

1. To live as frugally and get whatever I can for free
2. Get real with myself
3. Pay off Debt/create savings
4. Find extra money to pay towards debt

I will be completely honest about my life and financial situation. Why not? You cannot change what you don't acknowldege anyways.

I am 34 and in heart failure because of a genetic disease.I just got a pacemaker and might need a heart transplant. While others lost their jobs from the economy, I lost my job with my company yof six years because of my heart failure. I no longer work and am on permenant disability at 34, collecting a check for only $800 a month. That's not a lot of money to pay on debt each month. Only my husband works now and he will be leaving for Afganinstan soon for the entire year. So, here I am (or will be) alone with the cat & dog to conquer debt, conquer my heart failure, and raise my credit score. It's my 2010 life challenge....

No comments:

Post a Comment