Search This Blog

Friday, January 22, 2010

Collect Free and Resell

I am up at midnight, I was not planning on it but when I get a great idea in my head I cannot sleep.I was trying to think of ways to create extra income, this could be put towards debt, or my savings account.

Many people put things on craigslist "free" section. And others try to sell things. I'm sure this is not a new idea, but I decided that I am going to collect whatever free things there are baby items, appliances, etc that are still in good condition and get a booth at the farmer's market and sell the items.

I could list them all on Craigslist, and take them to the farmer's market every weekend. Ok, so their are probably tons of people doing this. Getting free items, fixing them or whatever and turning and making a profit off of it.

Its a great idea, especially if all I have to do is drive to the place to collect it. My husband will be gone in Afghanistan, so I will have tons of time to collect.

Why not? No different than having a grage sale from your home? The only thing is I'm taking the time to sell what other people don't want to take a little time for. This possibly could be a way to pay off my debt on my credit report.

No comments:

Post a Comment