Search This Blog

Monday, January 4, 2010

What's in the Kitchen Cuboards?

Who knew how much work it would take just to want to take control of your financial life?

I decided that in order to take back my financial status pulling my credit report was not enough, I needed to know what I have in my home. I went through my kitchen cuboards today and found I have a lot of spagehtti, peanut butter, plastic plates and silverware, and beans to last me a life time. I have alot of snacks, so why do i think in need to buy more when I go out? I did this awhile back to once with my bathroom and laundry closet. I found 6 bottles of shampoo, 4 bottles of conditioner, 8 bottles of toothpaste, 4 bottles of Axe body Wash, etc.

And ever go out and walk past Bath and Body Works? The smells alone make you think you need another bottle of body wash, or lotion. Come to find if you look in your bathroom or closets you probably have 4 bottles or more of the stuff, so why do we buy more? I found about 9 bottles of B&BW in my home. So I donated some to the thrift Store on on Marine Corp base.

You cannot save money if you don't know what you have already in your home. Maybe I should just take all the doors off my cabinets so I know what I have!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment