Search This Blog

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Pulling my Credit Reports

Well, as the New Year has come and gone, 2010 is here. This weekend i decided to pull my credit reports (all 3 of them.). I cannot tell you what a hassle it is to have to check three reports, some sharing information, and others having a balance on it that the other three don't have. Go figure, what a headache!!!!

I decided to put everything on Excel to figureo ut who's got what on their reports. As I can figure, I have a total of $7,000 of debit sitting in collections on my credit report. This makes up a couple tax liens, parking tickets, medical bills,and a dentist bill that never got paid. I also have two credit cards totaling about $2,100 that shows being charged off (does one have to pay on that?) not sure yet.

This has lowered my credit score down to 450-500 range. Not good, but I'm being honest. Its not a lot of debt, but I still have student loans, and a jeep that has payments too. How are people suppose to pay down debt, when so little money comes in and that has to go for current monthly costs?

Atleast I know where I stand as of today...

No comments:

Post a Comment