Search This Blog

Friday, January 8, 2010

Life Happens

So I got my paycheck this week, and who knew it was LESS than my 418.00, by half. Its horrible when your trying to plan to pay off debt. But my next check will be $418. Now I have to figure out how to get buy with $263 until I get paid, so much for paying off debt, it will have to wait.

Today, to help save money I went to the church and collected food. I have written down all the food bank days, as well as church pantries on a calendar, so are once a month and others are once a week. But I typcially end up going to about 11 different places each month to collect food bags. I do this so I can collect whatever I can. This way I am only buying things like milk, eggs, and meat with my own checks. It helps to stretch money even farther. Going to food banks or food pantries I can get noodles, canned vegtables, bread, fruit, beans, canned fruit, and some meats. These are the exact same items I would be paying for. Its nice to get them for free.

Getting help with food from pantries and food banks allows me to stretch the little money I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment